Thursday

UBER Chill Mini Fridg #Review

We do a lot of traveling.  I travel with herbs and supplements that need to be kept cool.  My probiotics need refrigeration to make sure that I get the full effect of the good bacteria.  Normally, I have to keep a cooler with ice on hand to keep things cool.  With this Uber Chill Mini Fridg, I can keep it at the perfect temperature to keep my probiotics at their maximum potency.
Not only can I use this Mini Fridg in our truck, but it is small enough to take into our motel room.
Do you know how much they want to charge a day for a small fridg in some motels?  One was asking us $15 a day.  No way!!

When we are not traveling, I have a lot of get-togethers in my basement for our family during the winter months.  I don't have a refrigerator down there to keep things like coffee creamer, milk or cheese from spoiling.  This Uber Chill Mini Fridg is the perfect size for just a few things that I want to keep cool.

About the Uber Chill Mini Fridg
  • Compact 4-liter mini personal fridge holds up to six 12-oz. cans or four 500-mL bottles (16.9 oz water bottles)
  • Plugs into 12V car cigarette lighter or Home outlet (Built in AC/DC transformer) Both cords included
  • High quality Solid-state thermoelectric Heating and Cooling system keeps food and drinks at optimal drinking temperature
  • Dimensions - Outside: 11" x 7-1/4" x 10" - Inside 8-1/2" x 5-3/4" x 5-1/4" (HxWxD)
  • Retro mini fridge styling, perfect for bedroom, nursery, office or dorm. Features a removable shelf and a self-locking recessed door handle
Learn more about Uber Appliances at www.UberAppliance.com
Or You can buy th Uber Chill Mini Fridg on Amazon

Check Out My Twitter Video!

5 comments:

  1. Andrea14:40

    You just gave me a great Christmas gift idea for my Dad. He is a diabetic. When he and my mom travel, he needs to take medication that needs kept cool. This would work out perfect for them. I am going to be the favorite Daughter this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS AMAZING! We travel a few times a year and this would be ideal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted this I'll place it in my room. This is really perfect for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a totally cool idea. I want one for my travels too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work from home and this mini fridge would be perfect for my office. I can stock it up with my favorite sparkling water.

    ReplyDelete