Sunday

Enjoy Healthy Frozen Treats All Year Long With The Cooluli Popsicle Mold – Washable, Reusable Ice Pop Molds

If you are like me, you love making healthy treats for your family.  Since healthy treats are hard to find at my grocery store, I have to make most of mine myself.  
With the Cooluli Popsicle Mold, I can make my family healthy frozen treats all year long.

These popsicle molds are made from BPA Free plastic, plus they are reusable so you can use them over and over again.  Each cup holds 3 ounces of liquid and is the perfect size for kids and adults alike.

I like using my Naked juices in my popsicles because they are cane sugar free and sweetened with nothing but juice and fruit.  What can be healthier than that?
My Grandkids think they are getting a special treat when I give them a popsicle.  They have no idea they aren't loaded with cane sugar.  Their favorite is the Naked Mango.  So good.  It is kind of a thick juice though, so if you don't like thick juices, you won't like drinking it.  But, it makes a GREAT popsicle.

Getting the popsicle out of the mold was easy.  I just ran it under some warm water and it popped right out.  Except for my fudgesicle one I made.  I need to work on the recipe so it isn't so soft.  I use bananas, peanut butter, cocoa, agave and almond milk.  I think next time I will add a little more almond milk so it sets up better.


About Cooluli Popsicle Mold
  • Enjoy the summer fun of popsicles with the Cooluli Popsicle Molds. Makes six, 3 ounce popsicles at a time. Kids and adults alike will enjoy trying new ingredients for homemade popsicles. Great for making fresh fruit popsicles that are healthy and delicious. Try your favorite juice, fruit, yogurt ice cream, or even pudding, jam or jelly!
  • Smartly designed with a drip-free guard tray to take the mess out of eating a popsicle in the sun. No more sticky hands! Easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Made of non-stick plastic making it easy to get your ice pop out of the freezer without breaking. Whether it’s actually summer or you just want to pretend it is, you’ll be using the Cooluli Popsicle Mold over and over again.
  • Tight-Seal, Spill Free Lids: The included popsicle stick lid is also used to cover the tray in the freezer. It clicks right into the plastic molds to avoid spilling any ingredients while your ice pops are freezing. The lids also act as the spill-free drip guard.
  • Compact and Easy to Store: The compact size will fit in both large and small freezers. Overall the mold is 6” x 5.5” x 8” and produces six popsicles, each holding 3 Fl. Oz. of liquid. The perfect size for kids, both young and old!
  • Eco-Friendly & Kid Safe: Made of high quality, environmentally friendly BPA free plastic. FDA approved, reusable plastic helps you save money on store-bought popsicles that are loaded with preservatives and too much sugar. Ideal for families; everyone can get a personalized ice pop according to their tastes.

Buy the Cooluli Popsicle Mold on Amazon 

Follow Cooluli On  Twitter
Follow Cooluli On Facebook

Please check out my video on Twitter
https://twitter.com/CandidaJourney/status/805451855245537280

7 comments:

  1. Joyce T12:20

    My kids don't care what the weather is outside, if I offer a popsicle, It is gone in seconds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL My grandkids are the same way.

      Delete
  2. My youngest is also a big fan of ice pops. I remember whenmy Mom used to make them for us when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We eat frozen treats year round. These are great looking pospsicle molds, we have used one similar before for treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't matter if it's snow and freezing outside my kids love Popsicle and ice creams. I am always looking for healthy alternatives, so I will check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been too long since I made popsicles! Great way to get in some healthy ingredients. We like to mix yogurt and grape juice and get creative with recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love making homemade popsicles! The flavor combinations are endless!

    ReplyDelete