Friday

Dino Discovery Edition CoolSand 3D Sandbox ~ Kinetic Sand For All Ages

I got the Dino Discovery Edition CoolSand 3 D Sandbox for my Grandson.  He can be such a handful sometimes that I thought playing in kinetic sand  might help to calm him down.

Some of you might be wondering What Is Kinetic Sand?  Kinetic Sand is made of sand and polymer.  This is why the sand is easy to be molded into shapes.
It has a soft, almost silky feel to it that feels like it is running through your fingers.

Once you start touching and playing with the kinetic sand, it is hard to stop.  That is why it helps relieve stress and calms both adults and children.

Clean up is easy because it sticks to itself.  If  any kinetic sand gets on the carpet... No problem.  It will vacuum right up, unlike play-doh and clay.  Bigger pieces can be picked up with your hands.  Also, it will never dry out if you leave it uncovered.

It is fun to hide toys in the Kinetic Sand and let the kids look for them.  Or they can use the molds that come with this to make different shapes.  Or.... just feel the sand running through your fingers and relax!


About Cool Sand 3D Sandbox – Kinetic Sand For All Ages – Dino Discovery Edition


  • Cool Sand is KINETIC meaning it sticks only to itself and not to you or your clothes. For those who can’t get enough Cool Sand; we’re offering refill buckets for even more creative fun. Stretch it, mold it and watch it flow through your fingers. Our Sand never dries out for hours of creative play. Package includes 1.1 lbs. of Cool Sand, 10 sea creature themed molds and the packaging doubles as a sandbox.
  • Packaging doubles as a sandbox measuring 9.5" x 11" x 2" (LxWxH) for easy clean-up and storage for the sand and included molds!
  • BRING HOME THE BEACH WITHOUT THE MESS! You have to touch it to believe it, Cool Sand feels like wet beach sand but won’t stick to anything but itself. Plus it holds its shape. That means no sand on your hands, in your hair or in your bag. It leaves your hands completely dry and never greasy.
  • Get creative with Cool Sand! With our included sandbox (packaging or inflatable) the possibilities are only limited by your imagination. Cool Sand stimulates creativity in children and adults alike. It can be packed into molds or shaped alone. You’ll want to bring some to work and play with it on your desk. Surprisingly stress relieving; you have to feel it to understand why everyone loves Cool Sand.
  • Cool Sand is for ages 3 and up because the plastic mold pieces pose a choking hazard. Cool Sand is 100% NON-TOXIC.

Buy Dino Discovery Edition CoolSand 3D Sandbox On Amazon

Check out my video on Twitter




8 comments:

  1. I have played with sand like this in brookstone stores and I think it is so cool! It is definitely something i would get my cousin for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinetic sand sounds fantastic. I had never heard of it. I don't have a child but it sounds like it would be a great stress toy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! My kids would LOVE this! They are obsessed with "fossil hunting" right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! My boys would LOVE this! 2 of them are SO into dinosaurs and this would be amazing for them, they'd really get a lot of use out of this! - jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Teen Guide22:15

    Kids will surely love this cool sand! It would be fun for them to play with their friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that CoolSand 3D Sandbox so much, though I have never heard about it before. Kinetic Sand is something new for me, but I am sure this is something my kids would go crazy right away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pretty neat! I'm so amused by Kinetic sand...I could sit and mess with it for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would make an amazing gift for my daughter. She's so curious and love hands on toys.

    ReplyDelete