Thursday

About We Shop Amazon

Why do I buy Amazon?
.  Most times I can get the product at a lot cheaper rate than if I would shop in a store.
.  We are #AmazonPrime so most times shipping is free
.  Returns are easy
.  I can have my purchase sent anywhere

As a retired couple, we like to save money whenever possible so we comparison shop.  Most times, it is much less expensive on Amazon.

If you have any questions, contact dntretired@aol.com

Amazon policy says no more reviewing products that are free or discounted, but, I can still tweet them out for you.
If you are interesed in getting a lot of retweets to your product, I can put a tweet out for you linking to that product.   I will get at least 100 retweets on it.  Normally more.
Check out some of the products I have retweeted for others.
This does NOT have to be an Amazon product, I can tweet anything.

Beauty Product

Sports Bra Over 200 Retweets


Pooper Scooper (Amazon)


My profile on Amazon  ( Top 4,000 Reviewer)
I buy and review a lot of products.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/A20JZU2P3L1KX5